Located centrally at our offices in Turner, the Havelock House Federation room is now available to suit all of your conference and meeting needs.
Click here to see our schedule of fees
- Wireless roof projection from your laptop of smartphone with sound system (no more cables!)
- Wall length whiteboards
- Free fast Wi-Fi
- Telephone conference system with wireless microphones
- Room design can suit 50 persons cocktail/standing, 40 persons lecture seating, or 24 persons conference seating
- Attached toilets and kitchenette with tea/coffee facilities (BYO tea/coffee/milk)
- Mobility friendly access with disability parking at the front door
- Free parking on front and on local streets (spots limited)
- 5 minute walk from the CBD
- Available after hour and weekends
As an added benefit using the Federation Room for your meeting booking will further support investment in Social Housing in the ACT.
Historic Federation Room
Once used to host balls in the early 60's for the ACT's public servants and politicians. Now refurbished and modernised for all of your meeting and conference needs.Book Now